Into the Wild

|

Into the Wild is a film directed by Sean Penn and the central character is Christopher McCandless (Emile Hirsch) and is based in the book “into the wild” .The argument of the film is the history of Christopher in the moment of decided to desert of the university studies and to leave the material possession that money, cigarettes, car, etc. The life of the protagonist changed and searched a spiritual content in the travel of different cities and countries of America. In the different places meet a people that helped in his way. The object of the protagonist is to travel to Alaska and live of the natural life.
I see this movie the last year in my house. I like because is a very reflexive film of the life of consumer society and the importance of the nature. Other aspect of the film that I love is the music; the soundtrack is composed and played for Eddie Vedder vocalist of the great band (Pearl jam).

I recommend this film!! You can’t dead without has see this movie.

4 comments:

Santiagors said...

A friend told me about this movie. I'll watch it some day, looks interesting ;)

Homozaping said...

Good film, I like it.
Now I can dead, no?
see you!!

Fuego en Alto said...

I WANT SEE THAT MOVIE!!
IS A GREAT FILM, THE THEME LOOKS VERY NICE :)

SEE YOU !!

KaLLFürRay said...

u.u
Finally you never invited me to watch the movie!!

Hugs!!

Post a Comment