The music, my expression

|

The music is a very important aspect in my life. I had my first disc of music at the 13 years old. The name of the group of this disc is Rage against the Machine and the disc is "The Battle of Los Angeles". From this moment i like the music with content of protest, others groups and artist of my preference are La renga, The Creedence Clearwater Revival, chinoy, Los miserables, los fiscales ad-hok.
For my the most important aspect in the music is the impact in the social context and the originality of the group.
The music is the best tool for relax me and accompany my life every day, the music is my expression and my friend, the music is art and the best in the world.
I don't have a style definitive for my , i like the classic rock, the rap-metal,the grunge, the rock and roll, the popular music, the underground music and the punk rock.

And Sex, drougs and rock and roll !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment