The Technology

|

I like the technology.
My Notebook is my friend and my most important tool. In the notebook i can listen music, watch videos, films and documental, play games and represent my ideas. I use my notebook all days and every day!.

The operative system of my notebook is LINUX (Ubuntu). I like this system because represent a ideas of freedom and facility of uses. Is the Principal enemy of Windows corporation and his capitalist ideas. Linux is a social system it is “of the people and for the people”
The technology is for facility the life of the human for this is very important facility to accede of technology for all. Though the people cant always get the technology is very importan the progress because this form the technology would to expand.
The new socials red and the avance of the internet is the revolution technology and is the new form of the expression of ideas and the connectivity of the people and with this make forward our ideas.

Linux for the Freedom!

2 comments:

alexis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alexis said...

i like it
go go linux

see you fitipaldi

Post a Comment