... and THE END

|


I have a lot of things to say about my blogging experience. First, I going to talk about the great idea of post in a blog to learn English. I think that this method of education is probably one of the most creative form of study because it stimulate to think in English and, also, to practise the grammar. So I’m really it suits me. I like it because is a dynamic kind to learn.
If you ask me: “did you enjoy it?” I can say that I enjoy all of my subjects in my career, so about the blogging experience, yes I did because while I was learning I was putting in touch with my classmates. I laughed very much with some post and there seemed to me to be interesting several ideas of my classmates.
In the begging I didn’t understand how the blog work or what I post in it, but in the course of the semester I did my posts and I learn how and what it is. My English is to much basic yet and I have to improve it and my blog helped me to do it. Since not only we have written on our preferences, also we have practised many grammar and learned many new words. The complementary activities to the blog in other pages of Internet helped enough to that our post are more constructed and coherent. Also we practise our understanding listening to persons speaking in English.
My opinion about the advantages and disadvantages of the blog is the following one:
Advantages: it is a dynamic method, is entertained, stimulates us to use the technology to learn, brings us over strictly between ourselves.
Disadvantages: I do not understand the reviews (even I do not understand the modality of evaluation), sometimes the post lack importance or are not very interesting.
Finally I believe that there should have been some post for write any thing that we let's want

0 comments:

Post a Comment