the football

|

The football is the best sport of all. I don't play football but I like to go to the stadiums and to see the parties for television. The most entertaining thing is when the players fight and are expelled. Though I'm not a religious fan of the football, I think that it is an entertaining sport and that it serves in order that the countries join like in the world present. The player that I consider to be a personage who in addition comes out of the alone sport is the Irish George Best. This player is better that it has had his country and one of the best in the world. For me this one is an interesting personage since with his Bohemian and very extrovert life star has reflected the life of a real rock. Some of his phrases that represent the life of this player are: " I Spent a lot of money in liquor, women and cars of career. The rest I wasted it ", " In 1969 left the women and the drink, but they were the worst twenty minutes of my life "

Nowadays there is played the world one of football and Chile is in the world championship one for what the country this one very satisfied. To join to support the sport anyone that is prominent independently from the economic opportunism that few ones enrich to some. Also it seems to me to be positive that was done in a country as South-Africa since with some form it helps in order that persons who live in precarious conditions could have some opportunity and extract profit and enjoy an event on a worldwide scale.

Finally I want to say: “Viva Chile y aguante Bielsa!!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment